Victorious Victoria Day Challenge. . .May 16

Options
So anyway,

Yesterday I ended up taking a two hour walk (hike?) (wike?) (halk?) along a trail in town because I could not resist the sunny cool weather.

So, I'm taking today off and roadtripping it. In an automobile.

Have a great workout, ladies.

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    So anyway,

Yesterday I ended up taking a two hour walk (hike?) (wike?) (halk?) along a trail in town because I could not resist the sunny cool weather.

So, I'm taking today off and roadtripping it. In an automobile.

Have a great workout, ladies.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    TGIF ladies:flowerforyou: Was feeling kinda froggy this morning so I did HH Abs Total Body Burn and Fat Burning Cardio. Gonna take the weekend off again from any kind of structured exercise & just do stuff around here. Everyone have a great weekend!

10479.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Y'all's tickers are a little intimidating - but inspiring. I haven't gotten mine to work yet. Maybe the photo is taking a while (I could get the premade ones to work, but not custom).

Anyway - sister and I did the boot camp class yesterday. The teacher made it a little easier with 30-60 second rests - but my HR still reached 183. Also went for a slow walk with husband.
    After class last night, we discussed what we would do today. I haven't been to the noon circuit class. I thought it would be easier than boot camp, so we are meeting at 11 to do the elliptical first. Little sis hasn't worked out in a while, but she's still in her early 20s...remember those days? It will make for a good last day.

Oh, my 4th of July challenge? - I think I will just keep the exercise cycling for the month of June. I will be teaching a lot of yoga classes, so I won't have to worry about getting my stretching or balance in. My goal weight will be 153. Only a lb lighter than now, but I have to consider possible vacation weight gain.

Happy Friday!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Amazing Friday! I spent an hour in the weight room and 20 min on bike. I don't usually do cardio on the same days as lifting for the body for life program, so that was "extra". I had an epiphany last night that my pageant is a little over 3 months away and I am not ready to strut my stuff in a swimsuit on stage. So, here goes everything I have for my workouts.

My husband bought a smith machine and has put it together in the basement, so my new goal will be to do at least 30 min on that in addition to my regular workouts. I've got to get this fat off. Don't care what my weight is as long as my body fat % is under 20.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Arianne :happy:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I love "wiking!"

Okay, so remember how I sometimes mention that I like doing the "Men's Fitness" workouts on my FitTV because they have tough sculpting moves? Well yesterday I went to the gym and my favorite teacher from the TV shows was teaching the class! MAN, did he ever kick our butts! It was so weird seeing him in person when I'm so used to his class on TV.

I'm going to continue exercise cycling for June also.
    >
    Somewhere along the way since I started this program I lost ****10LBS****!!!!
    >
    I know that's not a lot for those of you with those impressive tickers, but it is huge for me because I have been struggling since March to even lose one pound. So much so that I had stopped weighing myself.

Today I'm going for a bike ride before it gets too hot, an ocean swim, and to the gym tonight. My own little mini triathlon...