Oh Happy Day!

Options
As of this morning I have lost 20 lbs! My BMI is 25.0 which is the upper end of being Healthy but is also the baseline for being Overweight. I'm going with the upper end of Healthy! I still have 5 pounds to go to get to my goal weight of 145. At this point I feel like 139 is a good weight for my height and frame size and is very obtainable. I am back in size 8 jeans/pants, went from a 42D to a 38C, started in a size 16 Speedo, went down to a 14 that is currently trying to fall off of me in the pool so I'm getting a size 12 this weekend! I have grown to love exercising and eating healthy. This is truly a lifestyle change and I feel like I am thriving. I do have a couple of rules though. 1. Move everyday!!! Somedays are more vigorous than others. I swim laps, walk and have a couple of circuit training DVD's. 2. I do not deprive myself! If I want something special I think it over and weigh my options. If I have it I make sure I don't go over on calories or do extra excercise to account for it. I will be staring the C25K in the next couple of weeks. Size 6 look out, here I come!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!