new to Greek yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I tried it and don't like it. Taste sour to me. I like Stoneyfield Farms - YUMMY :bigsmile:
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Well I love Greek Yogurt! I eat the Liberty Greek o% fat, plain. I mix it up like this: one package of stevia, 1/2 cup greek yogurt and 1/2 scoop vanilla protein shake mix. Let sit in the fridge for a couple of hours and then add 12 almonds. Great snack packed with protein! I like the texture of it better than regular yogurt.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Oikos organic (caramel and chocolate - has organic sugar). This was my first time trying greek yogurt. I think I like the greek yogurt better than the other yogurt. It seems thicker and definitely fills you up.
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    I think Greek yogurt takes some getting used to. I now love it but thought it tasted odd at first. I love the honey!
  • stealthbride
    Options
    Fage 2% is another good one -- buy the plain, use your immersion blender to blend your own fruits, nuts or granola in it! It will have less sugar and NO HFCS than your regular brand. The extra protein will help you feel full longer and provide your brain with much needed energy which is generally where the urge to eat comes from, not an actual reduction in fuel.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can get a coupon off the Chobani website.. I think you can only print 2, but worth it for Chobani!!!

I love the blueberry! YUM
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Chobani tastes like cheese cake to me. I love that stuff!!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    hooked on Chanobi.

obi wan chanobi, you're my only hope :laugh:
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Chobani tastes like cheese cake to me. I love that stuff!!!!

Cheesecake!?? Now I've *got* to try that :-)

Was going to add- bought my kids Chobani chocolate and honeynana (banana) type today. I tried the chocolate and it's definetely tangy! My daughter liked it. We'll try more varieties for sure. Not sure if it's all that "healthy" though:

120 Calories
    16 grams of sugar
    4 oz serving size
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Decided to try the clementine flavor one first, and it's...well.... odd. I like the consistency, but there's a taste I can't quite describe to it. Not sure if this is from the clementine flavor, or the yogurt itself. It's not tart or bitter like some of the other threads describe, just.... odd.

I'd bet it's from the artificial flavoring in it. I love chobani but there are certain flavors that I just can't get myself to like (vanilla being one of them and honey the other... but I can buy plain and add my own honey and I'm fine).