ALL THAT & A BAG OF CHIPS

Options
I have to say that with 24lbs down. I feel "All that & a bag of chips" Everything in life is just better...im happy, smiling more, not as lazy. I cant really see the weight loss as much as I can feel it in my clothes but my body feels light,my skin is clearer, my nails are prettier...I just wanted to tell all my MFP buddies that you have totally motivated me to keep going and not loose this fight once again. I dont think I ever wanna feel NOT "all that & a bag of chips" again in life....Oh oh oh oh just in case some people arent clear on my terminology...the theory behind "all that and a bag of chips" is that you are so hot ,so fine, so bad, so smokin that u are defined as ALL THAT (whatever THAT is)... but it doesnt stop there...THAT still isnt enough so you gotta throw a "bag of chips in there"....so your "All that & a bag of chips" lol hopefully by summer 2011 I 'll feel "All that & a bag of chips, a bag of snickers & a pint of ice cream. lol...

I hope this makes someone smile & make sure u keep pushing towards your bag of chips on top of your ALL THAT....Love ya Happy Hump Day

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i'm cracking up because i read this awesome article i'm looking to the right and there's an advertisement for... Stacy's pita chips!!! hahahahahahaha!
    congrats girl!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Love it; thank you! You ARE all that and a bag of chips! :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far, keep up the awesome work and keep going strong :smile:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    That's wonderful and congratulations :bigsmile:
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing your positive attitude! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kbooth
    kbooth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! You have done such a great job and deserve to feel "all that and a bag of chips"!!! :flowerforyou:

I really needed to read this and remind myself that I have come so far. I'm having a rough weightloss week, but I don't want to give up!

Here's to us all feeling "all that and a bag of chips"!!! :happy:
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It does feel good knowing you are on your shhhh! I have been at this new lifestyle four months now and I cant see myself turning around. I feel so much better about myself, my life, and my future.

Thanks!!
  • js775219
    Options
    Go girl...
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You go girl.... I needed to hear that today. You have motivated me to get on that treadmill. Thanks and keep it up!! You ARE all that and a bag of chips.

Mmm.... chips...... haha!