New + how do you "save" recipes?

Options
Suppose I could save as favorite websites! But there's gotta be an easier way-

I'm back again after loosing momentum recently. I'd love to have more friends to watch their statuses on-line; friend me if you'd like!! :flowerforyou:

About me - SAHM to two little girls, 5 YO & 2 YO. Live in New England not far from the Patriots Stadium :happy: Spent some time in Naples, FL but came back to New England - it's where my heart is. Literrally my husband :heart: I'm here to not only help myself but my husband too. He's got more weight to loose. By me creating healthy meals I'm sure the scale will go in the downward direction :drinker:

Replies

• msemejuru
    Options
    I just have a word document on my desktop that I paste recipes in. I pull it up on my laptop to make the recipe. If it turns out to be a hit, I print it out and add it to my cookbook binder in the kitchen. I make almost everything from scratch so this is the only way I can keep track and not miss out on recipes.
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just have a word document on my desktop that I paste recipes in. I pull it up on my laptop to make the recipe. If it turns out to be a hit, I print it out and add it to my cookbook binder in the kitchen. I make almost everything from scratch so this is the only way I can keep track and not miss out on recipes.

Ok - that sounds good. Agreed, it's gotta be good before it hits the cookbook. BTW, I typically make the same things frequently at certain times of the year (chili w/frozen crinkle cut carrots, soups, etc now). I find one of those 4 x 6 flip photo holder is perfect for holding @ 20 recipes I frequently use.