Found my way back :)

Options
Last March when I got laid off, I found myself less motivated to track. I still got my workouts in. But I stopped tracking food.
About the only thing I still tracked was swim miles. And that was n the board at the YMCA: my goal is 900 miles for this calendar year.
Selling the house (it was already on the market when I got laid off) put a dent in my workout schedule for about half a month.
A new job at the end of May followed almost immediately by a business trip to China for a month made for a very interesting period.
I'm finally feeling settled again and need to get back on track. Without a corporate fitness center just 30 steps from my cubicle, I have to make time in the evening to get my weight lifting back into the schedule. Still swim 5km at 5am M-F, and on Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be going to China a few times a year because my employer is based there. Hopefully they get the servers networked some day so I don't have to go to China at all. I really don't like visiting big cities. And big cities in foreign countries are even worse for me.

So I'm back. Getting back to logging.
Hopefully my archery skills improve enough that I'll have to log some fresh venison or wild turkey :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Way to keep active! And, good luck with the hunt! I can't wait for the fall so I can get my boys our and fill the freezer again!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. :happy:
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    The cool thing about bow hunting is that one can reuse the ammo. :)
    Got my arrows and bow matched and tuned so all I have to do is change from a field point to a broad head the same weight.
    Traditional bow. 50# recurve. No sites or stabilizers.