Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insulin Resistance .. am I really??

Hi I am new here my Nutritionist told me to log on here an start keeping track.. I have so many things I already keep track of I don't know which end is up.. But I felt better after the first few weeks of diet change but now I feel bad again ...Do I REALLY have this problem? By bad I mean bad different now NOT the same feeling! I just don't know what to do!

I suffer from Hoshimoto's as well an they took my med off the shelf last spring so I have been on that roller coaster ride for the last yr. I would like to rack this new problem up to low motivation, ( no workouts) bad eating habits .. to many margarita's over the winter!! While I was soul searching as to find a new Endo Dr! lol lol

Today .. I am eating like I would normally eat, with out the 40, 30 30 an track my blood sugars..
I am not a big person , I do not eat a lot .. period! ....

My frustration is mounting as I have not felt Normal for the last year an 3 months! .... I am to Young to feel like this! :(

Thanks for letting me VENT!!