Back and Serious.....

Options
I started awhile back but felt I wasn't being serious and didn't exercise enough but now I am. Need all the help I can get. Going to be sixty in November. I am tired of excuses and want to reach my weight once and for all!

Replies

• Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Woot! Your results will only be as serious as your efforts, so I wish you many successes this time around! Use the community to your advantage - its a great resource.
  • jeanniej12
    jeanniej12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you are so right. Thank you very much!
  • Acorrineh
    Acorrineh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I started 2 weeks ago. Love this page!
    Angie
  • becomingfitme
    Options
    Keep up the great work. I love this page!!!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    I did this may last year and was healthy and happy loosing for 4 months, lost 2 and a half stone. Dunno what happened but somehow that stopped and i lost my way. started back here 3lb heavier than my heaviest weight. back on track now for the most part and alfter almost 2 weeks ive lost almost 8lb. 1/5 of that weight gone.

I WILL GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS
    I WILL BEST MYSELF AND GET FURTHER THAN I HAVE BEFORE
    AND THIS TIME IM GOING TO STAY THERE. :mad:
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    No excuses, feel free to add me.
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Now that you have started to exercise again then please keep up the tempo.It is very important that you give your 100% to the kind of workout that you are doing to get results.Give it a little time and all will shape out just fine. Also try and maintain a healthy and balanced diet to get the maximum benefit of you exercise regime.Keep a tab on your calorie intake as well as the number of calories spent through the day.Stay positive and keep posting.