Cranky, Crampy, Moving on! ;)

Options
So, after another week of healthy eating, I have gained .4lbs. This is totally due to Mrs. Red. Oh yes, I said yesterday I feel as If 2 rhinos, 4 hippo’s and 1 baby elephant have possessed my innards! Bloating and cramping and Cranky have overtaken my body and I will not suffer in silence! LOL! Can't wait until I take over the scales next week! :)

P.S I have lost 105lbs and gained 50lbs back. I'm on my way back to a healthier weight. Just a little about me as I'm new here. I really like the boards and feedback here. I have learned a lot.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Gained 2 pounds because of AF... I'm on day 6 and I have yet to lose them. So frustrating.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm not even weighing this week because I don't want to feel discouraged.
  • Emsley68
    Options
    Ms. Red got me this weekend too! Just gotta keep moving forward! :ohwell:
  • mom2_4gr8kids
    Options
    Ms. Red is a vindictive b#tch. I haven't had regular periods in years, started losing weight, and just had one that finally ended yesterday. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. I thought my family was going to move out - with my mood swings, I wanted to get away from me!

On a good note, from beginning to end (8 awful days of torture, not including PMS), I lost 5 lbs! I don't remember them being that long, hopefully that doesn't continue!

Good luck, ladies! You'll make it, and hopefully be lighter at the end of it.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I typically gain 5. Lucky you.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Shark week gets me every time. I work out like crazy just to minimize the damage. It seems to help the cramps, too, bonus. :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    meh, I started my period today and weighed in two lbs. lighter.