Squat and Ab Challenge

Options
am going to do the 30 day squat and ab challenge (sisterhood of the shrinking jeans website) was wondering if anyone has done them before and what your results were like. Thanks

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    to be frank I started with the squat challenage before I even joined here...

I had good success with it...in the first 10 days mainly it was like a bum lift.

That was the only 30 day challenage I did tho...as I found MFP googling 30DS results and did that instead after joining MFP.
  • Alikittycat
    Alikittycat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ive never done challenges but i do love squats. Thank you for mentioning it on here, i think i will do them with you.. :)
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yeah I noticed some days have 100-120 but they say you can split them up.because I dont know anyone that can do 120 squats in a row lol
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I think anything like this that helps you facilitate change and build habits is good, but start looking now at what you will be doing 31+ days from now and planning for it. The first 30 days is a start, but the first year, and even the first five years are far more important in terms of building a life-long habit.