Thigh bulky..? Help :(

Recently I decided I wanted to be healthier and exercise. I have always been self-conscious about my stomach fat. Anyway, I started working out my whole body (I heard that was the best approach) but suddenly when I walk my thighs rub together! I never was concerned about my legs, but now they bother me with the constant rubbing... It feels weird and I don't want to walk or stand. Or sit. I sometimes walk like a duck to avoid it!
I was doing some cardio, hip adductor/abductor, and leg presses.
Do you have any suggestions on how I can stop this? Now I don't want to work them out......

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I have that, too. I always put the most weight on in my thighs. Try using talcum powder or, even better, a product like Body Glide, between your thighs. Alternatively, buy some compression shorts or capris.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    When Kate Upton walks nobody notices that her thighs touch. It's actually quite normal for women to have this "problem". Just keep working on being a sexy you and don't worry about which body part isn't doing what you want it to do. Track your calories and exercise and you're guaranteed to look better from head to toe. Focus on the whole picture.

EDIT: During exercise use Body Glide or compression shorts. :flowerforyou: