frustrated

Options
Maybe I should just stay off the scale. I feel like my love handles and mid section are going down and the pants are fitting more loosely, but the scale hasn't moved. It might have even ticked up a point or two. I have stayed close to on goal, and weighing everyday...grrrr :/

Replies

• neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should just stay off the scale. I feel like my love handles and mid section are going down and the pants are fitting more loosely, but the scale hasn't moved. It might have even ticked up a point or two. I have stayed close to on goal, and weighing everyday...grrrr :/

There are lots of ways to gauge weight loss besides the scale. You've mentioned some good ones. Go with how you look and feel; not necessarily what number you see.
  • troutrouter
    Options
    You are apparently doing something right if your clothes are fitting more loosely. How often do you weigh? Do you weigh yourself in the same conditions (i.e. same day of the week, time, clothing, etc.)? If you weigh daily, it can be a plethora of things that cause fluctuations. Do you consume a lot of sodium? If so, drink more water, at least one ounce per 0.5 lbs of body weight, and limit cut back on your sodium. Hope that helps and keep up the good work.