What would you do if....

Options

Replies

• MariahRea
    MariahRea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would take the job and show them that I am worth more than that.

WWYD if you and your significant other where locked in seperate rooms and each had a red button in it. You have 5 minutes to decide:
    1. press your button before 5 minutes is up and you die an save your loved one
    2. do not press the button, but if neither of you presses it within 5 minutes you both die.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Grumble for a minute. Pray. Make my peace. Yell through the wall at my ex SO - because he's my ex, not my SO - that he better sell the house and give whatever I would've gotten from the divorce to my sisters. Try to write it down, because it's doubtful he heard me...and push the button.

Now..what would you do if you had to make a choice between these two options:

- Whenever you order food, people are distracted by your charisma and get it wrong every single time - which requires any meal to last twice as long, but you inevitably get something free (they throw a drink your way or a few onion rings make their way into your fries)

OR

- Your charisma goes unnoticed and servers NEVER laugh at your jokes. But all your food is accurate, and prompt.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Grumble for a minute. Pray. Make my peace. Yell through the wall at my ex SO - because he's my ex, not my SO - that he better sell the house and give whatever I would've gotten from the divorce to my sisters. Try to write it down, because it's doubtful he heard me...and push the button.

Now..what would you do if you had to make a choice between these two options:

- Whenever you order food, people are distracted by your charisma and get it wrong every single time - which requires any meal to last twice as long, but you inevitably get something free (they throw a drink your way or a few onion rings make their way into your fries)

OR

- Your charisma goes unnoticed and servers NEVER laugh at your jokes. But all your food is accurate, and prompt.

Serious, accurate, and prompt service PLEASE!
    WWYDI you had a documented case of testophobia, that nobody caught until Finals week of your graduation year?
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Load up on anxiety pills, hopefully overcome the fear and go in anyway!! Don't want to mess up grad year!!

WWYD if you had one chance to visit just one person in heaven?
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    WWYD if you had one chance to visit just one person in heaven?

totally hug my Aunt Nancy and ask her advice & questions & love on her as long as i could...

WWYD if the minions visited your house???

edited for verbiage correction (son came in!)
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

WWYD if the minions visited your house???

Recruit them to my side and buy more video cameras.

What would you do if the person you loved moved across country to marry someone else?
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    cry cry cry but would end up saying "who cares, they didn't really love me anyway"...then I'd cry some more!!

WWYD if you woke up tomorrow and you were only 2 inches tall?
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options

WWYD if you woke up tomorrow and you were only 2 inches tall?

Start replying to those “increase your size” spam emails and ask if they work on everything else too.

What would you do if you saw a baby alone in a locked car in the parking lot and it’s the middle of summer?
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Easy...break a window and get the baby out.

WWYD...If you seen a person abusing/beating a dog w/ stick?
  • antoniy2409
    antoniy2409 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Probably I will stick the stick somewhere...:huh:

What would you do if.... you see a serious car accident?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Call for help and help to keep the victims calm (hold their hand) until help arrives!

You hit a deer and it was badly hurt on the side of the road?
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    I'd probably faint first then when I come to...I'd call someone to put it out of it's misery.

WWYD if you were eating at a restaurant and while you were eating your favorite meat dish...you found out they killed people's pets to use as their meat?
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options
    WWYD if you were eating at a restaurant and while you were eating your favorite meat dish...you found out they killed people's pets to use as their meat?

Ask for more soy sauce and find a new place for lunch…. I can call the health department later.

WWYD: Same question, but instead it was homeless people they were using?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Leave!

WWYD if you saw someone shop lift?
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Mind my own business.......

WWYD if you encountered a Zombie?
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options

WWYD if you encountered a Zombie?

Double-tap

WWYD if you encountered huge mob of Zombies?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Act like one of them and hopefully they wouldn't notice or smell my delicious brains?

WWYD if we lost all technology for a day?
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options

Woohoo day off work, Party like its 1899! ^.~

WWYD if we lost all technology for a year?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Well learn to build fires and hunt of course!

WWYD if it was a combo of losing technology and a zombie Apocalypse?
  • yossale3
    yossale3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Act like one of them and hopefully they wouldn't notice or smell my delicious brains?

aparty !!!
    wwyd if you are out of toilt paper in the middle...