Montana Members?

Options
I'm from Montana and looking for other MFP members from the area. Anyone nearby or am I the only one in Montana who loves this site? :tongue: :love: :drinker: :glasses: :laugh:

Replies

• jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm from Montana but, at the moment I live in N.M. Planning on moving back in 3 years, can't wait to see the big blue sky again! Not sure if we will settle back in Libby or do somewhere a bit larger. Where are you at?
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm from Montana but, at the moment I live in N.M. Planning on moving back in 3 years, can't wait to see the big blue sky again! Not sure if we will settle back in Libby or do somewhere a bit larger. Where are you at?
    Hi There! I am from beautiful Butte America! Lived here for the past 17 years. I love the people and find the weather challenging. I love being able to spend time outside when the weather cooperates. It's challenging at times. But I'm loving summer right now. Are you going to school in NM?
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    No, I moved here for my husband, he had a son who was still in school and I didn't want to have to make him leave him (doubt he would have) Now he is graduated and we are making plans to go back to MY home state, I literally cannot wait to be back home, I miss it so much!
  • kimbme32
    Options
    I live in Montana and im still trying to get use to the site lol it is very beautiful here I lived here now for 4 years in Bozeman
  • jdstathopoulos
    jdstathopoulos Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I live in Bozeman as well. From Minnesota, and don't see myself moving anytime soon