...and it was delicious!

Options
Lelah77
Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
One of the things I like about calorie counting/Macro tracking, is there is plenty of room for me to still enjoy those alleged "naughty" foods in moderation. I love that when I have a craving or simply an "I could go for a..." I can go ahead and take it.

For instance, today I cracked open a bag of Utz Potato Chips. I haven't had chips in ages, and the salty crunchiness totally hit the spot. I sat back with a diet soda and my chips and savored every bite of that 1 oz. serving... and it was delicious.

Anyway, what is your "naughty" food you like keep in your life?

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Everything.

Hahahaha!! Love it!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate, ice cream and chocolate!! :bigsmile:
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate and fresh baked pastries:happy:
  • o2cnpl
    o2cnpl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hamburgers and french fries
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Everything.

This. Nothing is off limits.
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My mother and I cook together on weekends. We're making sour cream chicken enchiladas, refried beans, mexican rice, brownies and homemade ice cream on Saturday and I've been looking forward to it all week.

I didn't gain weight on sweets or salty snacks, though; I gained weight on full meals and so if I were to cut out the items I crave I'd never eat, hahaha. I had to learn portion control and moderation and so there aren't really any specific foods that are off limits to me. I understand some people can't have sweets or salty snacks because it'll turn into a downward spiral, though.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    I try to aim for healthier versions of my naughty foods if I can, really liking Baked Lays chips!
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Nothing... But really, when I have a craving it's usually for oreos. I walk down to the local 7/11 and buy a ~350 calorie snack pack
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake!