Finally going to introduce myself.

Options
I always have a hard time getting into the community aspect of fitness websites, but I'm finally going to introduce myself.

I'm Rachel, I'm 23, live in Michigan, and I've been on MFP for a while but have just 'restarted' really committing myself to change this month. I'm getting married next April and my dress is beautiful and I want to look better in it than I did when I picked it (that's not my only reason for being here; I've been on either MFP or SparkPeople for years). I'm trying to lose 20-25 pounds and I'd love some friends.

I work in a bakery and it's a big struggle choosing to pick healthier food over our giant cookies on my break.

Replies

• kayleshay
    Options
    Hey Rachel! I'm Kayla, 18, and also a fellow Michigander. I'll be starting my sophomore year in college in 2 weeks and I really want to once and for all make changes towards a healthier lifestyle this year and beyond (plus lose the weight so I can look great in clothes :bigsmile: ). My goal is to ultimately lose 40 pounds and also gain a bit of muscle and tone once I lose the weight.

My Biggest issue is overeating, I love food and when it's really good I tend to want more than one serving :embarassed: . I plan to curb this habit though this year. I also work for concessions during the school year so I can empathize with food on the job being an obstacle (unsalted pretzels are probably the only healthy option where I work lol...).

I sent you a friend request :)!