Can i combine protein mix with recovery drink mix?

Options
I am trying to avoid separating the two as it would require me having 2 cups of milk in the evening (I don't like the taste with water). I only want 1 cup of milk.

will mixing the shakes give me the intended results? And if so, would 1 cup of milk be enough for the protein and recovery mix contents (directions indicate 1 cup mike for each shake).

thanks!

Replies

• Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I do not see the problem mixing the two, but mixing them sometimes plays havoc with the flavor. (Since you noticed the difference between milk and water, I thought that might be a factor.)

However with the shakes the big thing that, to me, you need to keep in mind is the timing. Are you right after a workout, or later? Is it a Whey protein, a Casein or a mix??
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I normally workout right before bed and drink a whey protein shake immediately following my workout.

The recovery mix I just purchased and have yet to try it. I was considering mixing both mixes and having it after my workout.
  • MisterZ33
    Options
    bump?
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    To answer you questions, yes you can mix both. Also you can use water instead of milk.
  • MisterZ33
    Options
    Thanks, guys.