New here to monitor my 6 month plan

Options
Hi everyone,

I have a 6 month goal and today's day 1. It's not really to lose weight, that would be a benefit, but more to get fit. I lost 100 pounds over 4 years ago and have maintained it give or take 15lbs... Now I am battling sore joints and flabby body syndrome. So I have plotted out 6 targeted months to work really hard and see if I can improve how much jiggle I have and how strong I can feel. I plan on watching my intake by making healthy food choices that give me boosted energy, and just really working hard to be more physically active. So I hope this tool makes it easier for me to track my progress. Any pointers from those that have success at the physical fitness side of things, just send them my way. I'm a performer and I just want to be better and feel not quite so beat up after a long night on stage! Here's to reaching my goal!

Replies

• reginabroyles
    Options
    take glucosamine for the joints.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! i find this site very helpful, I love it here! "break a leg"
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

It's sounds like you've got a great plan.

Eva
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I love your ticker... I lost 100 pounds twice, and I do not want to ever have to do it again. Thanks for the welcome!