Life changes...

skeorpio
skeorpio Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Well today is my second day using MFP & how eye-opening! Two & a half years ago I went into full force menopause aging 10yrs in a matter of 6 months...NOT pleasant. The only positive to that was I was losing weight like crazy...at least I know I'll be skinny late in life:tongue: Of course I had to go on hormones so that took care of the only positive side effect. Then last year I had 8 bulging discs in my back...oh how wonderful it is to get older:laugh: In fact, it's amazing how I HAVE to get my 8 hrs of sleep per night, definitely can't party the way I did, and certain foods do NOT agree! And now, for the second year in a row I had bronchitis which turned to pneumonia. So I've had it...time to take control across the board! I'm posting this to read it when I get weak. I've smoked since 13yrs old & went cold turkey 11/29/10 8:30am...stay alive to raise the kids & grandkids! Joined MFP to take control of my eating...right now I'm 5'4" & weigh 210lbs...goal is 140lbs & can do it by summertime if I stick to this...go me! Yesterday I ate enough for 3 days...today I only went over 181 calories:bigsmile: Ok, stay strong...and love, joy & peace...

Replies

This discussion has been closed.