2/3 lemons, juiced
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon brown mustard
3 tablespoons and 1-3/4 teaspoons minced fresh basil
1-1/3 cloves garlic, minced
salt to taste
white pepper
1-1/4 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
skewers

In a shallow, non-porous dish or bowl, mix together olive oil and melted butter. Stir in lemon juice, mustard, basil, and garlic, and season with salt and white pepper. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat grill to high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, and thread onto skewers. Discard marinade.
Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange skewers on preheated grill. Cook for 4 minutes, turning once, or until opaque.

PREP TIME 25 Min
COOK TIME 5 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 30 Min

Makes 4 servings

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basil-Shrimp/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=10256191&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2008-05-16&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
    1 tablespoon and 2-1/4 teaspoons butter, melted
    2/3 lemons, juiced
    1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon brown mustard
    3 tablespoons and 1-3/4 teaspoons minced fresh basil
    1-1/3 cloves garlic, minced
    salt to taste
    white pepper
    1-1/4 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
    skewers

In a shallow, non-porous dish or bowl, mix together olive oil and melted butter. Stir in lemon juice, mustard, basil, and garlic, and season with salt and white pepper. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
    Preheat grill to high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, and thread onto skewers. Discard marinade.
    Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange skewers on preheated grill. Cook for 4 minutes, turning once, or until opaque.

PREP TIME 25 Min
    COOK TIME 5 Min
    READY IN 1 Hr 30 Min

Makes 4 servings

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basil-Shrimp/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=10256191&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2008-05-16&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1