Young mother looking to lose weight, tone & tighten

Options
Hi everyone :]
I'm 20 years old and I recently gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She's now 4 months old. Since giving birth I've lost about 30lbs and am still looking to lose another 35lbs. My target areas are my thighs & hips, they're the first places I gain and the last that I lose.

My stats are:
Height: 5'6"
CW: 145ish
LW: 103lbs
HW: 175lbs while I was pregnant/ 155lbs a couple years ago

I was about 120lbs before my pregnancy and I'm looking to go down to 110lbs. I have a history of bad eating habits which I don't want to publicly get into but I'm trying to lose weight healthily for my daughter. I don't want her picking up my bad habits as she gets older, I want to set a good example.

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP -- you're new life. lol This is the best website ever. It super user friendly and you gain friends along the way that help encourage you. If you want to add me as a friend, just click on my username and request me. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. And, congratulations on your new little one.
  • Pita0224
    Pita0224 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your little one! I have a 9 month old, so I can relate. You'll find the "mom" boards on here priceless, the support from everyone is great!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome Erin, I'm 21 with 2 kids and I am trying to lose 8lbs to get back to 110lbs.