13»

Replies

• mystic333
    Options
    Day 11 = 60 Minutes Biking 669 Calories Burned
  • drjei
    drjei Posts: 34
    Options
    Day 10- 60 minutes cycling- 801 calories. Halfway there! How are the rest of you doing? I did have a nice lady from church bring by some oh-so-delicious chocolates (handmade) that probably side-tracked my calories on Sunday, but back on the horse (bike) the past 2 days!
  • mystic333
    Options
    Day 12 = 60 Minutes Biking 669 Calories Burned :smile:
  • drjei
    Options
    Mystic- looks like it might just be you and me! Day 11- 60 min. biking, 810 calories. 65 crunches, 4 pullups. Feelin' that kind of GOOD tired!
  • drjei
    Options
    12th day- 1 hour of strength training- arms and legs pleasantly DEAD!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I'm still here I just haven't gotten around to going through all my logs and posting them but I will before the end of the month.
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 13- 70 minutes of recumbent bike- 915 calories. Hopefully it makes up for the slice of village inn pie I had tonight! :-)
    glad you're still here Bores!
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    im in, joined 2 weeks ago hope ive done enough days to still make 20..i will add a ticker
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I know I joined late, but count me in!
  • drjei
    Options
    Welcome Bionic and riveradee,
    Day 14: 50 crunches, 30 min of recumbent bike for 450 cal.
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 15- 30 minutes of snowshoveling, 45 minutes of recumbent bike for 608 calories. 5 days to go!
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 16 (yesterday)- 30 minutes of snowshoeing, 30 bench presses of my kids (45 and 55 pounds), 20 curls.
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 17- 90 minutes of recumbent bike- 1245 calories!
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 18- 16 pullups, 40 pushups, 50 crunches
  • MichaelPowell
    Options
    I'm in.
    December being what it is, most of us tend to gain weight. In fact, I recently read that the average American gains 4-5 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you gained that every year, that would be 50 pounds every decade!
    I have decided that in addition to watching my intake, I will challenge myself (and anyone else who cares to join) to exercise 20 days in December. The intensity, degree of difficulty, and amount of time that you exercise is up to you, but lets get up off the couch, OK?! Anyone in?
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    20 days! Still see getting in another 5 or 6 by the end of the month.
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 19- 75 minutes 1009 calories recumbent bike.
  • drjei
    Options
    Day 20 (Dec 26th) ! 75 minutes of recumbent bike- 1047 calories! Maybe can get in a couple more days! :happy: