I Oppose to Violence Against Children

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I was the Bugaloos but was getting nailed for it not being a cartoon (I DO NOT FOLLOW RULES AND I EAT PASTE) so I changed it to...

<

The Bugaloos, the Bugaloos! There here and there and everywhere! Love those old shows! My fav was Sigmund and the Seamonsters.

I always loved the PInk Panther. Love how he messed with eveyone all the time.
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Rainbow brite hehehehehe
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I always loved the PInk Panther. Love how he messed with eveyone all the time.

The Pink Panther, the epitome of cool.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Heathcliff is my hero.
  • CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! This one was short-lived but I watched every episode!!! They don't make em like this anymore!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I did it! Remember popples? Not many do! My whole room was covered in this crap! LOL!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Betty Rubble :)

OMG, who could forget the Flintstones?
  • veganempress
    Options
    As a child I always loved bugs bunny and his funny humorous ways. He was a true character of poise. He was also stress and care free all the time. Children should be like this at their innocent age. Carefree and full of life!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Children should be like this at their innocent age. Carefree and full of life!!!
    +1
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I did it! Remember popples? Not many do! My whole room was covered in this crap! LOL!!!

I do remember Popples!

I also remember The Littles... a very unremembered cartoon by so many... ahhh childhood memories! those were the days
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Love all Disney
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    There were so many.... I toyed with speedy gonzalez, spiderman, batman, and others. But when it came down to it. Superman has always been my alternative persona. As I kid I used to pretend I was superman. Putting on my superman underoos and "flying" around the house.

good times!
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    It has to be my fav of all time : Ulysse 31 ! :flowerforyou:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I loved Bullwinkle!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    smurfette baby...
  • doris_day
    Options
    Loved Speed Racer! The Speed Racer from the 70's not the new crap. Every Saturday watched Chim-chim, Racer X, Trixie - I loved it. Then I watched Shazam and Almighty Isis. Anyone remember those?
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Curious George.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    bump.gif