And another binge....

Options
I have an open diary. Please check it out and offer advice. But basically I screwed up with the nutella today - had about 1200 calories of it along with a huge breakfast. What should I do for the rest of the day? I think I am able to not eat the rest of the day since I'm pretty full and already at 2500 calories. Is that bad though? I really don't wanna blow over my calories...I'm also going dancing tonight and going to do a kickbox cardio class. Maybe a yoga class too.

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie target per day?
  • lb628
    lb628 Posts: 75
    Options
    What's your calorie target per day?

About 2000. I'm 6' 168 lbs
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Have some fruit and veggies so you aren't hungry, but you've done your high-calorie eating for the day.

It won't kill you to be a little hungry, either.

Throw that Nutella away, lol. Can't binge on what you don't have!
  • lb628
    lb628 Posts: 75
    Options
    Have some fruit and veggies so you aren't hungry, but you've done your high-calorie eating for the day.

It won't kill you to be a little hungry, either.

Throw that Nutella away, lol. Can't binge on what you don't have!

Already threw it away...and it wasn't even mine to begin with. I had to replace it for my roommate. That's when I know it's bad...
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I counter over-eating by making myself work 10x harder at the gym. It started as a punishment (that also got rid of those extra calories and put me back on track), but it isn't so much now. I've actually grown to love working out over the past year and a half.

I say, eat a bit to keep yourself moving today. And really sweat it out tonight while you're exercising. Going over in calories isn't a bad thing when you have the motivation to work it off.