Need help from ppl w/ Success - Visual aids?

Options
**i posted this already on the motivation/support board, but figured i'd try here as well* THANKS!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have been on this terrible roller coaster of being super excited and motivated to eat healthy and workout, and then other days i still have the 'want to' to be healthy but just like cave at any opportunity to not work out....

I am also a very visual person who likes to write lists, and to do notes for myself -- or try to write out a schedule so I can visually stay on track.

So, for those of you who are also visual people -- I was wondering if there was anything you used to promote you to get up and workout? Was it a check list? A dry erase board with goals? A phone app that reminded you?

I am looking for some good ideas on how to try to work out something that's going to work for me on my good days and my bad days....any help is appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!