Back to trying again

Options
Hi there, I am back after quite a few months of just having given up. Good news is that I haven't gained any weight since then-bad news is that I haven't maintained any weight loss either. I hate working up but know that if I don't get started doing something my health is going to continue to plummet. I have hypothyroidism, which is not an excuse but does make it harder to lose but the main reason I want to get healthy is the fact that I'm 43 have a family history of COPD and am getting winded going "DOWN" stairs. That's just pathetic. I want to live long enough to see my 6 year old to adulthood, at the least. So here I go again hoping this time I can stick to this. :ohwell:

Replies

• tknuzum
    Options
    I understand where you coming from. I am diabetic and have the same problem loosing weight. And its tough when its just not working. So yeah, I am not in the exact same boat but in the same ocean. Good luck and stick with it. I have a 4 month old that i want to see his babies. :) And i know if I don't get this kicked in the butt it won't happen. So good luck. You can do it. Chin up and keep on pusing. And when you feel like not working out, force yourself to anyway and you will feel even better. Have fun with it and good luck.