i could use some friends :/

Options
It's been hard for me recently to keep myself on track with my diet and finding that motivation. So I could use some friends on here that way I don't feel like I'm going through this on my own.

I'm 20 years old, live in virginia and my ultimate goal is to get back into the same shape I was before I quit figure skating (25 pounds lighter and a whole hell of a lot stronger and fitter!).

Any takers? :)

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    It's been hard for me recently to keep myself on track with my diet and finding that motivation. So I could use some friends on here that way I don't feel like I'm going through this on my own.

I'm 20 years old, live in virginia and my ultimate goal is to get back into the same shape I was before I quit figure skating (25 pounds lighter and a whole hell of a lot stronger and fitter!).

Any takers? :)

I'm a little older than 20 (I will double that on December 9th!!!!!!!!!!!) I live in Stafford, Virginia. Where in VA do you live?
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Added. Welcome to the dark but funny side of MFP. Although I could be your MOM
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Add me...then add my friends. We rock. club.gif

Well...unless you are offended by the word hump.
  • arbellas
    arbellas Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just moved to Ashburn, originally from Falls Church area.
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!! I'm also a little older then that but this is a great place to find people to help keep you motivated. I always welcome more people for motivation.
  • Edgar72
    Edgar72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure thing!! I'm here to give you a push anytime you need it! I live in Orange County, California. Hit me up when you need some motivation!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    If you would like a 50 year old I would be more then happy to be there. I live in MI.
  • arbellas
    Options
    Added. Welcome to the dark but funny side of MFP. Although I could be your MOM

I could use a new mom, thanks for the add!!
  • ezgoingal2
    Options
    Hello friend!!!!!!! Yep, I'm a taker!! I am 45 years old, live in Indiana and have 30 pounds to lose. Maybe we can share some thoughts, ideas and encouragement. Good luck on your journey.....you can do it!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me, add me!!!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Feel free to add me. I need some motivation myself.

Also check out this TOPIC: Turn your Life around 20's

attempting to get it going again!

Happy Weight loss!
  • gambitsgurl
    Options

his friends are funny!!! But he's that creepy neighbor you watch when you walk by... :-/
  • arbellas
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests!! You guys ROCK!!! :)
  • auntcris65
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago. I have NEVER been good at dieting, I love food too much. My friend lost 50 lbs just using portion control and walking. Walking I can do, but I'm terrible at portion control. I did buy a little scale.I'm hoping with being able to count calories on my phone,it will be a little easier!!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Added... Welcome to the world of MFP :wink:
  • curlytop89
    curlytop89 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am all about staying motivated, especially now that is getting coooldd out side!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

his friends are funny!!! But he's that creepy neighbor you watch when you walk by... :-/
    he most definitely has a freak factor about him.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

O by the way. Love your new shower curtains. secret.gif
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I'm not in my 20's anymore....but my name is Virginia! that makes us almost the same....or NOT!

welcome to MFP!
  • gambitsgurl
    Options
    I'm not in my 20's anymore....but my name is Virginia! that makes us almost the same....or NOT!

welcome to MFP!

You hit your head when you fell yesterday.. didn't you :-/