hey!

Options
hey everyone! im new here, thought i would get ahead of the game this year and start excercising before xmas so im already in good habits and january doesnt hurt quite as hard... hopeing its a good idea and doesnt just ruin my xmas!!

Replies

• queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :) Better to start now than to wait!
    We're all here to support you and your journey! Have fun!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm more on the 'this is a lifestyle change' then a diet side. LOL. Diet sounds short lived and I don't want to 'refind' the pounds that I'm losing. This is a great site!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think it will make your Christmas better because you will feel AWESOME!!!!! : )
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! im new here, thought i would get ahead of the game this year and start excercising before xmas so im already in good habits and january doesnt hurt quite as hard... hopeing its a good idea and doesnt just ruin my xmas!!

No time like the present!!! I started the second week in November and I got a bunch of "why don't you wait until after the holidays?" The truth is the holidays is not supposed to be about food, its about family, friends and celebrating Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Years! This won't ruin you xmas, it will just teach you how to eat better and exercise more.
  • herzeleid334
    herzeleid334 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and agree about starting before the holidays :D
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Welcome! Starting a work out routine during the holidays is an awesome idea :)

Charmagne