Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've tried many times before, but maybe this is just the motivation I need! Count me in and if I could get in on the group invite that'd be awesome! Now excuse me while I go sweat my *kitten* off and curse at Jillian... :)
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Everyone up to here has been added. Message me if you still want in!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you!!! Had planned on starting today, since I'm on vacation for a couple weeks and can keep myself accountable :smile: Have had the program for a while and always end up falling off track after a few days.
  • firbus
    Options
    I am a day late but want in! I will do double to make up, one morning one afternoon.

Let's do this.
  • getready66
    Options
    I am starting in the morning!
  • sarahunderwood1
    Options
    Done my second day today, don't think I got a group invite though, I'd love to join!
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi on day three of level one and just joined the group.Thanks a million for setting the group up.

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am joining a fews days in but plan on doing day 1 later today.
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    for those of you doing the shred do you do it everyday? or do you do it 4 or 5 times a week? I heard a podcast where I believe Jillian said it was not meant to do everyday.
  • sstatia
    sstatia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    for those of you doing the shred do you do it everyday? or do you do it 4 or 5 times a week? I heard a podcast where I believe Jillian said it was not meant to do everyday.

I think it is a matter of choice per individual. Alternating with a cardio workout I'm sure is fine. But the commitment and mind set is daily, so as to break old habits ~ just my opinion. :)
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    id be interested in joining the group. I started the shred a month ago, and lasted about 2 weeks before life happened and I got sidetracked.
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like that daily commitment. Yesterday I did day 2 and just added my regular zumba class at the gym to it.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting 30day shred in september. Could use some support. Anyone want to do it with me. We can encourage each other. I am a mom to a 1.5 yr old and a 6 month old and work full time. So 30 mins a day is really all I have to squeeze in exercise.
    I'm currently 210lbs and ultimately would like to get back down to 170lbs. Friend me if your interested or post here

I just started it yesterday!! Message me if your still doing it and how far you are so far. Starting my second day today and I am sore from yesterday lol.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me girls! Let's do this !!!