newbie :)

Options
Hello, im new to this, altho i have used the app for a while just never posted anything, ive recently started workingout strength training and cardio, loving my results so far and prefer losing inches than lbs find it so much better ???????? any motivation or tips or advice would be grateful :)

Thank you x

Replies

• jenlei7231
    jenlei7231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having new friends to share our journeys with.
  • bsgray21
    Options
    I've been doing this for almost two months straight. I recommend log EVERYTHING. Even if you have a cheat day, log it. This helps you identify foods that have a negative impact on your weight or waist. You will find that it becomes part of your daily routine and I think you will be more successful. I have been.
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm trying to focus primarily on health and not get too worked up over the scale. I'm not much into weights, but love to bicycle. (And yes, I know it would be good for me to do the weights thing. Working on it.)
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been here for about 2 years now and I'm getting good slow results but happy and mainly happy for the lifestyle transformation.

Feel free to add me if you want some supportive friends
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Since the phone app has weekly totals, I'm more focused on having good weeks with a lesser emphasis on each day. This gives me a little more freedom and it's been pretty easy to maintain. Working out regularly helps too.

Best wishes!