SO GLAD

Options
I'm so glad that i haven't weigh myself on the scale for almost a week now because i used to weigh myself everyday. By weighing myself everyday, my weight fluctuated by one or two pounds. Now, I can easily ignore the scale even if it's right in front of my face.

So with that said, I can't wait to weigh myself and see how many pounds I've lost.

Replies

• pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that i haven't weigh myself on the scale for almost a week now because i used to weigh myself everyday. By weighing myself everyday, my weight fluctuated by one or two pounds. Now, I can easily ignore the scale even if it's right in front of my face.

So with that said, I can't wait to weigh myself and see how many pounds I've lost.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi there Pavang!...I don't get on the scale very often either...I check in about once a month...When I reach goal weight I plan on weighing in at least twice a week...I don't want any weight to creep back up on me!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to get on...been doing the challange of staying off for about a month....I was an every morning...same spot...same way weigher...and it made me nuts! still I'm nervous!

hugs and understanding!
    Ali :flowerforyou: