Loving myfitnesspal.com

Options
I am a new user to myfitnesspal and I just love it. I was informed about the site by my hair dresser. She raved and raved about this site so I just had to try it. Since the first day, I've told my colleagues, friends and family and they too have joined. I am trying to lose 27 lbs, thus far I’ve lost 8 in 3 wks, so I only have 19 more to go. With my strong will, determination and encouragement from myfitnesspals I know I can do it.

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I joined a few days ago and love it too! Good Luck with your weight loss!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site. Wish I would have known about it a lot sooner! But we are here now and I have really found the benefits of actually having great support when losing weight. I definitely could have never gotten this far without my support system.
    Good luck in your weight loss!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    oh I love this site, too! It has helped me so much. It brings accountability to my healthy lifestyle!
  • Brickhouse1920
    Options
    Thank you ladies. We can all do these, lets keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    It's the BEST! So much support and encouragement and motivation...and success! :smile:
  • SweetNSassyMimi
    Options
    I recently joined 5 days ago and I am wondering why I didn't try this before. This site is great at helping me keep track of my calories and workouts. I really like the people on here too! They are so great and encouraging. I felt alone when I was dieting before and it became discouraging but now its not so bad when I come on here and see people figthing the same battles as I do. I am glad you joined and i hope you get as much out of this site as I have been. It sounds like you're off to a good start and keep up the good work! You can do it!! :)
  • cynthiadiet8
    Options
    i joined today! i am here to see how the site works and if it really works. i am dedicated to dieting and making healthy life changes. if any one has any questions feel free to contact me. i am a proffessional nutritionist that would love to help anyone who wants it! good luch everyone!! ;)
  • Noree31
    Noree31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you have any tips for foods that keep you full longer? How often one should eat? Tips for pear shaped body...Crave carbs and sweets... Thanks in advance for your help
  • Jamaica2
    Jamaica2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The thing I'm liking about the site, is that no one is sick of hearing about my wt. loss. You know how when you tell your husband you can't eat _____ because you are trying to loose wt. and he gives you that "again?" kind of look. Well this time I have all my MFP peeps to share with and they care and they like talking about the subject. We are feeding off each other and every bite is helping us get thin. :happy:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    You CAN do it!!!! This site is awesome because of the awesome people, like you, who make it so great :)

Charmagne
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    The thing I'm liking about the site, is that no one is sick of hearing about my wt. loss. You know how when you tell your husband you can't eat _____ because you are trying to loose wt. and he gives you that "again?" kind of look. Well this time I have all my MFP peeps to share with and they care and they like talking about the subject. We are feeding off each other and every bite is helping us get thin. :happy:

1000% agree with this!

Sharon