aldi fitness tracker

Options
This will be in the shops this Sunday in special buys, looks like a fitbit watch thingy to track steps etc. It will be priced at £29.00, anyone know if it is a good device to have? I am just interested in knowing calories I burn walking and exercising really and this price is not extortionate. Any ideas?

Replies

• MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I've got a FitBit (and Love it) and would be interested to see how it compares... :smile:
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I looked up the app it works with (only for this tracker) and the reviews aren't great, but then there are only two written reviews and some people have rated it 4/5:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idthk.wristband.ui.le.os&hl=en_GB

It's also not compatible with my samsung s3 mini, which is a shame as I loved the orange and blue colours :(
  • bohoT
    bohoT Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does it say if it also has a heart rate monitor function? That gives the most accurate information about your calories burned.
  • asboking
    Options
    I have no idea if this is any good but what I do know is that Aldi sell some great stuff and you get a 3 month no quibble guarantee.
    Buy the item and trial it for 10 weeks if you don't like it take it back and get your money back. There is nothing to lose.