Any Cross Fitters out there?

Options
Preface - I'm not looking for people to tell me whether or not I should do crossfit. I've already joined a gym, yes I know the pros and cons, I've done an incredible amount of research, so if you're that guy, please don't comment.

I'm hoping to find a group to follow or maybe a few cross fit enthusiasts to meet up with (on MFP that is). I recently joined MaxOxygen Crossfit (Ames, Iowa). I have been a gym regular for the last two years (Kosama, it's awesome and you should try it out!) and I'm really used to succeeding there. I know the moves, I know the form, I know what is expected of me there....so many things I've done in the past are helping me during my fundamentals course at crossfit, but I've realized there will be so many times I'm just not good at something.

I am really looking for a couple of people who understand sucking at something and learning the process to get better, more efficient, all while mainting good form, that can cheer me on a bit or even better just tell me to suck it up.