Lowest in 3 years!

Options
Hey guys,

I just thought I'd like to pass on a fellow success story. This morning I weighed in at exactly 13st (182lbs) which is the lowest I have been for 3 whole years! This brings my total loss to 52lbs which is SO insane. I feel it wouldn't have been possible without y'all and your input.

I would never have got this far if it wasn't for this community and its atmosphere. Thank you to each and every one of you, and here's to the 27lbs left to go and hopefully MANY success stories for myself and others!

Cheers!. :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jjdiggy
    jjdiggy Posts: 172
    Options
    Great job!

Thankyou!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That must feel amazing! Great job and keep going..::flowerforyou:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations and good job on your lifestyle change.:flowerforyou:
    Do you feel any better about your transformation than before? I know you were concerned about that, and wanted to say that losing 12ish lbs so far has morphed my mind as much as it has my body.
  • jjdiggy
    jjdiggy Posts: 172
    Options
    Do you feel any better about your transformation than before? I know you were concerned about that, and wanted to say that losing 12ish lbs so far has morphed my mind as much as it has my body.

Much more better, thank you! I'm back into a routine of running again now and having seen that I am the lightest I have been for 3 years has given me much more motivation! Hopefully it won't be long until I'm at my 150/160lb goal. :bigsmile:

Edit: I still can't see the loss, though that will hopefully come in time. I finally get my braces soon too which are only on for a year. Maybe when I see the results from them, I'll see results from the rest of my body!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    great job !!!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options

Much more better, thank you! I'm back into a routine of running again now and having seen that I am the lightest I have been for 3 years has given me much more motivation! Hopefully it won't be long until I'm at my 150/160lb goal. :bigsmile:

Edit: I still can't see the loss, though that will hopefully come in time. I finally get my braces soon too which are only on for a year. Maybe when I see the results from them, I'll see results from the rest of my body!

I know exactly how you feel. I will keep praying for your steady success!

I think I might have mentioned this before, but also wanted to add to others' notes about seeking help if needed: While fighting to restart a weight loss journey, with the (false) understanding that fatness is all in the head, I tried talking to my college Counseling Center, where they have a very understanding health counselor who has been down the road I'm on. Since you are college-entry age, I would think about that. Let me know if I can help in an other way!:smile:

ETA: I forgot to ask: have you thought about any of the support groups I invited you to? They've helped me a bunch!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations.
    You're doing well and should be proud of yourself.
    Good luck to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!