New to Site and Dieting/exercise!

Options
Hello All,

My name is Lexi and i'm new to the site. I downloaded the myfitness app on my phone 4 days ago to start tracking my calorie intake and exercise. Totally had no idea that there was a website, so I'm pretty stoked. A little about me: I'm 24 with an amazingly handsome 4 yr old little boy and boyfriend. I work full time and when I'm not at work im at home with them. My boyfriend is kind of a workout/health nut and is always on me about they types of foods I eat and the fact that I'm super lazy...lol I LOVE food, and up until a few days ago I was eating like a man. I am one of those tht eats a ton but doesnt gain much. However, I have noticed some changes in my body that are making me feel sloppy and unattractive. i finally decided to make a commitment to my bf and myself that i would try to work towards a more happier healthier me by watching what a eat and incorperating exercise into my daily life. I'm not by any means over weight, but i would like start eating healthier, drop about 10 lbs, tone and tighten up everything. I miss the flat "before baby" stomach and body. I think that with a lot of hard work and discipline I can achieve my goal. I would love to get suggestions and feedback from people who are kind of doing the same thing or really anyone for that matter. I'm not currently following any specific diet plan...just trying to keep my calorie intake around 1200 daily and work out (mostly cardio) about 4-5 times a week. Any tips or info would be helpful. Thanks for reading and feel free to introduce yourself as well =] would love to meet others on this site...

Replies