Moms??????

Options

Replies

• christinablow2014
    Options
    EXACTLY! getting my kids what they need without me gaining a ton is exhausting!
  • amfenlin
    amfenlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Another Mom here too. 12 y.o. twin girls and a 2.5 year old boy. Every day is an adventure- and around every corner is calorie temptation...
  • hunnybcs
    hunnybcs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am a mom of a 12yr old son. I am also one of those mom's with many hats-work 40hr+ week, cook, clean, homework and yardwork too. I would love to have other mom friends who I could relate to and get tips from on staying motivated and not letting your stress control your eating habits.
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey ima mom of a 2 year old boy...i was 150 before i got pregnant n now i wdight 256!!!!. I just joined this site. Im so disguested with myself and i need motivation to lose the wdight. Please send me a friend request if u want.
  • lcowan88
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys (2.5 years and 3 months) and I would also love other mommies to talk to about keeping me and my family healthy. I'll add you. :) Anyone else can feel free to add me too!
  • 1andonlykldh
    1andonlykldh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5 :) this is my 2nd attempt at losing weight on my fitness pal. I completely understand the struggle. I have around 20 or so pounds to lose and I know it's going to take a long time. Anyone can add me. I can help motivate as long as you help motivate me too.
  • ashleigh560
    Options
    I'm mom to a 7 year old boy. Obesity and all the related issues run in my family, and I don't want kiddo to fall into the same patterns. So I'm trying again, for the millionth time.... I have about 90 lbs to lose.
  • kandbabies
    Options
    I have 4 kids, too (8, 7, 4-1/2, and 1). My weight has gone up and down between 198 and 235 during the years I was having them (not counting pregnancy weight, which took me up to 250 several times). I've steadily gained weight my whole life because honestly, I was eating whenever I felt hungry. I thought "I can't possibly be eating *that* much..." until I started tracking my food on this site! What an eye-opener! As a breastfeeding mom, too, I worried about eating enough to keep up my milk supply for my kids. But after tracking my food, I realized that I'm eating way too much, and even if I feel hungry during the day, it's okay, because I can see for myself that yes, I am eating enough calories to breastfeed. So now the weight is finally coming off. It's hard, though. Thankfully, my blood pressure is still good and I don't have any weight-related health problems. So I need to start losing weight NOW - so I don't have those health problems later on.

I'd love to add you as a friend - so far I don't have any friends on here myself.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom. :) I have a 10yo, an almost 6yo, and a 2yo. Happy to have a busy newsfeed. :)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 have 5 kids, 17,16,14,11, and 6. I also run an in home daycare with 10 kids! I have about 50 more pounds to lose! Add me!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5 :) this is my 2nd attempt at losing weight on my fitness pal. I completely understand the struggle. I have around 20 or so pounds to lose and I know it's going to take a long time. Anyone can add me. I can help motivate as long as you help motivate me too.

It may take a while. But. The time is going to keep marching on anyway. Might as well get to it! :)
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! My little guy is 9weeks and my older two are 3 and 4. Three boys!!!!
  • daala2k
    daala2k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm a mom to 2 very active boys( 4 & 9). I can thank them for few of my issues but not my weight. Blood Pressure and Heart issues run big in my family so I know the feeling of talking the BP pill. That was my wake up call to do something. I'm here to help motivate! =)
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free (anyone) to add me.
    I've got a 9 and 6 year old.
  • kathym617
    kathym617 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My kids are almost 6, 4, and 5 months. I've got about 35-40 pounds to lose, all of which I gained in the past year (i.e., since I was 3 months pregnant - ugh). I'll send you a friend request (and am open to receiving others too!)
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 3 yr old :)
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mom to a 13 month old little boy. I work 40 hrs a week, life is really busy, but I wanted to finally get healthy for the long haul. I started back up here in Jan and have lost almost 50 lbs since then through daily logging and a variety of exercise. I'd love some fellow mommy friends to keep motivated!
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use plenty of support too. I am a mom of three. I have a 5 n half year old, 3 year old and a 7 month old. I am trying to loose 50 lbs and so far 12 lbs down. We can do this !!
  • Sugartoes44
    Options
    I'm a new mom of a 3 month old baby boy :) Add me!
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Full time working mom with 2 kids (girl 8 and boy almost 7) - I sent you a friend request :)