Need some ideas....

Options
Well hi all, I'm new to this site and LOVING it! What an awesome tool to work with. only problem is, one week of self dieting and one week on here and nothings moved. Ok ok I do have a SLIGHTLY ****y thryoid (under) but shouldn't be a drama. One thing I see is that I'm overdoing the protein. Hmmm could this be the detrimental part of the non-weight loss? Everything else a-ok. :wink: Thanks all, Kiwibirdnz

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Protein is set way too low on here so dont worry about that one. you can change your ratios if you wish tho.

As for not losing...what calories are you on? what level of activity have to set for yourself etc and watch what entries you use on here. Those marked with a * are user entries and may be well off the true figure! Also watch for hidden calories, no added sugar drinks may be very very high in natural sugars and could be adding loads to your daily intake without realising it.
  • kiwibirdnz
    Options
    Ah thanks for the tips. My daily calorie intake is 1220 based on the fact that I sit in an office most of the day and exercise 3x per week for 60mins each. Will wait and see what the next scale hop on shows and have another look at the parts you pointed out!

Thanks again!