30 day shred buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just done day 2 of level 3 and am finding it easier than level 2 although my shoulders are killing at the mo!
    I have had a break between level 2 and 3 for my hols although I have done 30 day shred before. My love is running but I like this to work my upper body too.
    Defo always see a difference in my arms and shoulders when I do shred, it defo works xx
  • CLessMe
    CLessMe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amyzc, that seem to make sense. On the Exercise Database, both circuit training and body weight training for 20 minutes end up with 230 cal burned and the Shred includes a lot of cardio.

I quit just when I was seeing results. I'm also still on Level 1, but have increased my weights for some of the exercises from 3lb to 5lbs and from 5lb to 8lbs. And instead of crunches, I do a plank for 30 sec to a minute. I read somewhere that it's the most effective core workout. It's hard, but it works. I'm also getting back into running (jogging, really slow). Time to get back on the wagon and just do this!
  • Pri_gets_fit
    Pri_gets_fit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Guys please add me for motivation, I'm on day 8 of level 1. :)
  • digee101
    digee101 Posts: 13
    Options
    I blew out my knee doing plank jacks on the 3rd day of level 2. I'm 50 and it's just too high impact for me. I moved to doing Leslie Sansone's 4 or 5 brisk miles with low impact interval training and am using Jillian's crunches and lunges along with it.