What Do You Use?

Options
Hey everyone! : ) What program do you use that keeps you motivated to workout?

For me is the beachbody products. I love TurboJam, I've been using it for about 4 years and lost 20+ pounds with it! :) I'm totally addicted to it because of the music and the instructor, Chalene Johnson, keeps you butt moving with her motivation and jokes. I love how she makes me feel like she is really talking to me, you know? :) Well those that do her workouts know what i'm talking about.

What works for you?! :)

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Actually nothing yet, not sure if there ever will be one thing. Love my TaeBo DVD and right now Jillian Michael shred is keeping me coming back 6 days a week, but I get bored easily and have to look for something new. I do miss my exercise bike (lost all my possessions in a fire a year back), that I would do almost daily (especially with the TV on, lol).
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Zumba, without a doubt.....like you, the music is my booty mover!
    Our instructor is fab! Not like a workout at all....similar to when I was "young" and out dancing the night away :tongue:
  • kristens6102
    Options
    I LOVE the Beachbody products! I've lost 40 lbs this year doing Power 90, P90X, Insanity and then P90X again. I've gone from a size 16/18 to a size 8! I really love Tony Horton and Shaun T. and their style of engaging you. I want to try Turbo Fire or Rev Abs next. I have a few of the Turbo Jam Live DVD's and they are really fun, too. I have found that as long as I follow the nutrition plan and actually do the exercises the pounds and the inches just come off!
  • Uptopargolf
    Options
    Beachbody, all the way. I never believed in infomericals till I completed my first round of p90x.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm a spinning junkie. I have to go to a gym, too many distractions around my house to do a program like Insanity and what not. I spin, do classes, weights and cardio machines or do interval runs outside.
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Holy! So you guys are spread out! :) I like it! I saw the infomercial for insanity and one thing went through my mind: I HAVE TO TRY IT OUT! I'm up for a fitness challenge all the way! Especially for DVD workouts! But I'm in the process of getting Turbo FIRE!! :D So excited! I just can't seem to get away from the Turbos! :) What can I say, I'm a Turbo Girl :)