ok ok here my pic's of me :)

Options
ok i was doing this cotest " the biggest loser" in my home town 140 people sign up for it.
it was 10 weeks and i went for it :) i ate right and did crazy amount of execise.... not like 4 times a week more like 3 to 4 times aday everday ... lol i want to win the big prize.... yeah i had my eye on the prize.... when the 10 week was over the top 10 was release

dum..da da dum!!!!!! ....

i lost the most weight !!!!!!!! 65 lbs in 10 weeks !!!!!! yeah ......

but wait ... it dont go by weight lost... it gose by BMI body mass index..

thats hight by weight = body mass index...

i didnt get frist place kiss $1,750 good bye

yeah :(

i didnt get 2nd place kiss $ 750 good bye

i was pissed >:/

well i won 3th place won $525

( please dont say wow thats was great!!!) i kill the last person that said that .... lol

well days pass and i was kinda happy and im ready for the next contest on jan 3 :)

when i was mad i ate alo for thanksgiveing and days after it ... yeah would of been better if i just look in the mirror and punch my self lol .... and gain 18 lbs ... in about 17 days ... but got back on the saddle and took about 11 back off ..... and i didnt really gain 18 back the last day i gave blood and didnt eat the last day and a haft ... the last day i took water pills and suck on hard candy and spit all day "ALL" day .... it was not fun at all ... lol

no i didnt do the plastic bag over the body and run like a crazy man ... thats not good for your heart and people hve die doing that ... and sleep with that .... just note that ....

so this time im not going to do that ever weigh in..... but i will do that on the last weigh in :) i have to lol

but here my pic of me befor and after :)

this is aug 11 2010 me and one of my exchange student.. she from Haiti the other one from deep mexico :)
IMG_1331.jpg

this a close up of my puggie face
IMG_1330-1.jpg

here one more :)
IMG_1330.jpg

and this is me now :) 54+ lbs lighter :)

here me try to be piss and

IMG_1714.jpg

one of my whole body

IMG_1715.jpg

and this is the last one poeple said they could see the lost in my face ....
some people though i had canser... and didnt want to bring it up lol

IMG_1717.jpg

thank you all for being my friends it help out so so much and you made this site much more helpfull and friendly ...
i think you guys help me out more that i help you guys out :) once again thank you sooooooo much :)

next pic will be my 100+ lbs lost :) that will be in 12 weeks starting jan 3 lol :) and i want frist place :) lol

Replies

• JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You have made tremendous progress in a short amount of time... Sure the $$ was your motivation but a healthy life is the REAL REWARD... blah blah blah.. yeah I know... That money would have been great too!!

You your smoking hot!! Keep up the great progress!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats!! It's nice to see a face of my fitnesspal friend.
  • qualitymama
    qualitymama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    good job !
  • mtlgirl
    mtlgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you have done a great job. you should be very proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing :-)
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    A definite WOW from me too - what a result!!!

Very well done to you!

:smile:
  • Neckman
    Neckman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, man! Big difference. Nice work. I'm not posting my before pix until I'm all the way done. And, unfortunately, after back-to-back train wreck weeks (1st a business trip to NYC, then Thanksgiving), I'm back to where I started. I'm looking to you to keep me encouraged! ;-) And I know you will; you did it last time!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so much brighter and alive.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Well done :drinker:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!