First Weigh-In

Options
My first weigh-in for the week is tomorrow!! I am scared and excited at the same time!! How are you guys doing with your weight loss?

Replies

• CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lost three pounds but up one as of this morning :( I started this last Sat. It's been going really well staying motivated cuz my hubby is doing it too and this web sight has been fantastic for all the info and feedback.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll have good news tomorrow. This is a wonderful place to keep motivated to reach your goals.
  • MrsKareyboo
    Options
    Hi Tiffeny I'm Karey. I too just joined, on Wednesday actually. I recently left another weight loss site after hearing about this one and so far so good. I have actually lost 10 lbs since September but when I joined this site I decided to start my weight loss journey here, at my current weight, sort of starting afresh if you will. So here I go again or here I continue again but its really great and all the features are helpful and the people I've met so far are friendly and encouraging. I hope that tomorrow turns out to be everything the "excited" part of you hopes it to be leaving no room for scares!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Been doing well. I expect to plateau for a week or two.
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My first weigh in is tomorrow also! I worked hard this week and I'm looking forward to see the results.

Let us know how you did.