starting again!

Options
i have been trying to lose weight since i first had my baby 8 months ago. i actually shouldnt even say i've been trying because i have managed to gain weight since having my baby. everyday i say i'll start tomorrow on my diet but then i just couldn't get the motivation to start. enough is enough though and it's only been two days but so far so go! i'm counting my calories thanks to this app and i am logging in and trying to stay motivated. wish me luck because i am so tired of tucking my rolls into my jeans everyday :)

Replies

• SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    you can do it!!! welcome!
  • slacr
    slacr Posts: 9
    Options
    Goodluck darl, you can do this - you will do this :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The more you get involved here, the easier your journey will be. =) There are a ton of great people here with so much to offer if you let them.

What has MFP done for me? It has given me so much motivation from all of my friends here that I just can't wait to get my exercise in every day. My eating has certainly improved, but there's still room for improvement. But the best part about this place is not feeling alone. Turns out we all have a lot of the same issues, fears, thoughts, stumbling blocks, and so on. The support and encouragement here is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Everyone just wants to see everyone else here succeed. :bigsmile:

It's awesome here.
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    I can relate to the having a baby, and starting "tomorrow". I have 4 children, and after each one I said I was going to do something about this weight, and then I didn't. I weaned my youngest son, at the end of October, and decided, it was time for me. So, everyday, I've been logging in to count my calories, and to make sure that I exercise. It keeps me accountable, plus motivated. Another thing that has helped me is being apart of a challenge. I started the whole processes with a Walk at Home Challenge, from Leslie Sansone, on FB, and then started MFP. You could check out the her website or find her on FB, there is a Dec. challenge starting Mon, but MFP also has challenges going too. It kept me motivated because I was committed to logging in everyday. You can do this!! I am finding it easier everyday with the support from MFP!!