A sweaty hot mess.... but proud.

Options
2»

Replies

• Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! I love the feeling you get after you accomplish a workout! I wish I could bottle that, lol.
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. The results of your hard work show. Great job.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    Oh and yeah..... the BOOBS have GONE!!! lol. :laugh:

and thats the sad part:sad:
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options

and thats the sad part:sad:

I was quite happy to lose some boobage lol.

Thank you everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them x
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Look at that gorgeous face coming to the forefront. Now we can "see" you and you look beautiful! Yay! Keep going. :smile:
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options

No... not the boobs!!! :(

Seriously though, you look great and congratulations! Who would have thought that pain from a workout could feel so good!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
    I am in the same boat with you! I joined the gym and they have a virtual studio where you can do classes (which I love) but got with a trainer 2 weeks in to actually start a routine! I love it!!! I hurt for 3 days but have never loved exercising before now - except my zumba classes! I actually showed a loss this week too :)

Keep it up ! You'll be at your goal in no time.
  • TXGirl78028
    Options
    Red's a good color for you. You look great and you should be proud of all your hard work and the courage it took to do something outside your comfort zone. I have at one time joined every gym in my hometown and I mostly stuck to the treadmill or the pool. Maybe someday I'll go back and try the full experience.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!