Hey guys. I'm new.. and losing the weight for the second tim

Options
I had a baby 4 months ago ( and so beautiful she is)... but before she happened a year ago around this time I lost 100 lbs! Before my pregnancy I reached my halfway goal at 176lbs (I used to be 276) and I gained so much weight during my pregnancy.. I am now 244 lbs ( as of today) and I am still trying to fight this baby fat!.
I'm hoping I get the support and inspiration I've been looking for here.

Here to fight for my confidence and for my health.

Replies

• ragedracer1977
    ragedracer1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it! You know you can do it, you've done it before. Watch what you eat, put the baby in the stroller and go walk the mall for an hour. Everything adds up!
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    =) Thanks!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss! :D You can do it just remember what it was like before seeing the results you wanted and I think that makes it easier. I'm in a similar situation. I lost 130 before and am now back to where I originally was. Most of it was gained through bad habits but when I went on birth control and gained 80 lbs in a little under a year. yikes!

I'm new here too! So welcome aboard and good luck to you :)
  • brockly25
    Options
    happy you came to this site... and i know you can do it .... yeah it take some changes in life ...but you look like you want it bad and if you do things little diffrent in your life and find that ONE thing you like to do for execise... its not really execise.... its a thing you like to do and its fun :) you just get to feel better and look better in life :) you can do it i know you can :)

DO it!!!! ;)