Dancing around my room... =)

Options
I'm totally dancing around my room this morning.. (okay, well if you really know me, you know that's not unusual LOL)... but anyway.. Today I'm dancing because the scale keeps going down,down,down! Since Thanksgiving I have lost 2.4 lbs.. this is my second largest weight loss in one week! I'm now down almost 13 lbs...and am at 158 lbs.... I don't remember the last time I was at that weight.......wait, yes I do.. 2 1/2 yrs ago when I was going through my divorce, and wasn't eating.......This time though the weight has been lost in a healthy way...and the gym is also becoming a dear friend of mine =).

I also had to put a belt on this morning... I NEVER wear belts... but I was already annoyed with pulling up my pants every 5 seconds and I haven't even left the house yet...

Oh and I looked in the mirror while getting dressed and thought....... You're lookin' hot girl!!! :-P

Anyway, I'm celebrating... and wanted to share with all of you!

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Oh yeah!

I, on the other hand, am avoiding my weigh-in knowing that it will only be higher than last time.
  • audiophile
    Options
    That's amazing! :happy: Congrats! I've been doing a little bit of dancing-around-the-room myself :wink:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options

Oh yeah!

I, on the other hand, am avoiding my weigh-in knowing that it will only be higher than last time.
    I was pretty shocked.. when I stepped on the scale I was hoping to have at least maintained....
    Maybe you should weigh.. you could be pleasantly surprised!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Keep on dancing! That is certainly something to celebrate!
  • aliciadjackson
    Options
    That's amazing! :happy: Congrats! I've been doing a little bit of dancing-around-the-room myself :wink:

Yay!!
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    How excellent for you!!!! Cheers!
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    How many calories is that dancing burning ;-) Congrats!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WTG! I often dance around my room as well. When I start dancing at work, then everyone knows I am happy! Keep it up!
  • kimberly428
    Options
    YEAH!!! Good Job girl!
  • lillmssy
    Options
    Good Morning....I just joined and you are the first post I read this morning. My friend turned me on to myfitnesspal. It looks like
    a wonderful site....Can't wait to get started :)
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Go you!! Congrats.... and enjoy celebrating! Seeing your MFP ticker... I also am setting out to lose similar to you and this morning I have lost another pound meaning in total so far I have lost 10% of my original starting weight. I am so pleased and cant wait to reach the halfway mark of my ticker in time for Christmas!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!! :wink:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Good Morning....I just joined and you are the first post I read this morning. My friend turned me on to myfitnesspal. It looks like
    a wonderful site....Can't wait to get started :)

Welcome!! You will LOVE it here... Good luck with getting started. :flowerforyou:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yeah !! Congrats on your progress. !!

- Eva
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats .... may be I should weigh in and start dancing......... you got me Motivated ...
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    welcome .. this site is awesome... it keeps u pumped up with energy....
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep dancing.... you deserve it. :wink:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • aliciadjackson
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm at work now, with a little extra pep in my step LOL.

Have a great Friday!
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A 13-pound loss sounds like it's time for a picture update, that's significant. Excellent job, you're inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!