recommendation for at home dvd

Options
I am looking for a workout dvd recommendations? Other then leslie sansom walking (I have them) I tried 30ds but not ready for it just yet.

Replies

• Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey-Meyer has an excellent and large assortment of 30 minute workouts. Many of her workouts come with two 30 minute sessions, so you can mix and match to do more if you have more time. She has one of her exercisers demonstrating modifications of the moves, making them more appropriate for your individual level. She is precise and encouraging, but her personality is not over the top. She is quickly becoming my favorite! All best to you!
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    following :)
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    Yoga for Dummies

Blogilates--I'm not sure if this is on DVDs, but you can get lots of free exercise routines on the internet.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What are your fitness goals?

Personally, I like Body Beast, the P90X serious and Chalean Extreme
  • jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If you aren't up to 30DS level but like JM, I'd recommend her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones DVDs. They use some of the same exercises as the Shred but at a slower pace (because the full workouts are longer), and you can pick and choose different segments if you need to build up to doing the whole workout. They have great reviews on Amazon and I love them.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    If you aren't up to 30DS level but like JM, I'd recommend her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones DVDs. They use some of the same exercises as the Shred but at a slower pace (because the full workouts are longer), and you can pick and choose different segments if you need to build up to doing the whole workout. They have great reviews on Amazon and I love them.

These are also up on YouTube for free if you want to check them out, OP. :) I rotate through the free Jillian Michaels videos that BeFit has on YouTube. I couldn't handle 30DS either when I first started (I remember just laying on my living room floor panting about 14 minutes into Level 1 the first day I tried it), but after I keeping at it I got a little stronger and a little further each time. I suggest kickboxing too; that's helped me improve my endurance and it's fun to punch and kick. There are free workout videos on YouTube for that as well. :flowerforyou: