Hello out there!!!

Options
Hi there! I'm a stay at home mom to 2 boys (2.5 years & 3 months) and wife to my high school sweetheart. I was naturally thin my hole life until I got pregnant with my first son. I gained 50 lbs (GASP!) and since then I have been trying to get it off.

I had the MFP app last year when I was trying to lose weight (I lost 25lbs) before I got pregnant with my second son. I never used these boards tho and I am glad I got on here and found them because I think they will be a useful tool for me. My youngest is now 3 months and since he was 8 weeks I have been trying to lose the 25 lbs I gained back and get back on track to my ultimate goal of losing 45 lbs. The problem has been that what worked last time (diet and exercise) is not working as well this time. I had almost no loss at 3 weeks in so I gave up.

Then, I bought HCG 1234. I was seriously going to try to eat under 500 calories and take care of my family. I would have done it too if I hadn't seen what you guys had to say about it on here. Now, my plan is to take the drops (I already bought them after all) but to just try to adjust the way everyone in my home eats and continue to be more active.

I cant wait to swap recipes, tips, and encouragement with all you guys. Please add me!

Replies

• paganolara
    Options
    Hey girl. I started phase 1 two days ago. So almost done with loading. I truly think that these drops are probably a hoax too, but the fact that they motivate me to stick to the diet is what will truly help me achieve my goal. So, my goal is to stick between a diet of 500-800 calories depending on how much cardio I do that day. On a day I do no cardio I will consume 500 calories. On days I do 30 minutes of cardio, I will ingest 800 calories. I am trying to lose between 10-15lbs. I weigh 133 and I am trying to get to 120! So, I hope starting tomorrow I start to see the weight come off. It is all about sticking as close to the diet as possible. Am I going to stick to every single food on their list, probably not. But I will try to keep it within the calorie bounds.
    I am motivated to shed some weight. I hope this time next week I am 7lbs lighter. So in 2 weeks I should be there if all goes well. good luck girl. Let's do this together. We got this!
  • lcowan88
    Options
    That is pretty much my exact attitude about this whole thing. I think its a great motivator to try to do it right. I'm just going to listen to my body first because I don't want to mess up and over do it. I went and got my supplies today :green tea, stevia, lemon, chicken etc. I am pretty excited to get this going. I have a lot more to lose tho haha! Keep me updated on your progress!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to help encourage you! Feel free to add me!
  • suprea107
    Options
    So how did it turn out?? I'm curious because I'm using them right now ^_^