I mustent eat!

Options

Replies

• pilvi3
    pilvi3 Posts: 200
    Options
    Family practitionar found my BNI 19.5. The problem is OTHERS SAY THEY DO Not SEE ME LIKE THAT, and when I look at myself, I really think more like THEY then like like the BMI numbers..

btw, the nurse who did mb BMI was younger, ok, but she was higher and slimer then me, about 10 cm higher and about 2 x slimmer...whot the hell should her BMI be then, is she underfeed...she must not be...my question is just practical....

just want to say that that seems wierd to me, nothing else...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Saw that on yr profile,.

Ok, I am 44, sure it shoudl go slower with me, but I really doubt all young good looking people jogg 1-2 hours a day for about 2 years...the plastic chirurg was also cunfused when I told him e that...the fact is , I never looked beter in my life, but the way to achieve that, in spite of tha fact it lasted 2 years, REALLY looks a little bit wired fr me,, well , we all know we jhave to be disciplined and have strong wish, but, I am just trying to find out details...I DID eat sweats, but, I am just not sure they would , in the same amount, influence everyones look...sorry if I look intrusive...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Hello!
    Lifting weights is mostly for arms.

Is there a way I could write calories I eat every day, so that we all can compare?

Age DOES influence the thing, sure, but there are data which are adapted to age too...

I confess I ate more t of backery and sweats then month before, but my everage cal intake was nto over 1900..of course I DO consider my age, aind I ma just jogginv, not sprinting, but who the hell can SPRINT 2 hours a day???

( I thouhgt about going to some dance or similar, maybe that would be usefull, but problem is I do not have time...)
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Please, would U be angry at me if I asked U to send me the pic of yt body (no head) on private?

I am going to send mine as soon as I get along with techincals...just on pc that can't do this...
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Step away from your computer!
    Go eat more real food and strength train!
    Also, perhaps you would benefit from some psychological help for your obsession with your body and comparing it to other bodies.
    You are you-you can only look like yourself.
    Seeing others photos will not help you.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, but why do they offer me M size in shops then? Even the neighbours keep talking "I had put on weigh"???
    and that "I had STRONG legs"???

Do U offer M size to someone who shoud leat more?

Back when I was at my ideal weight I always wore M.
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Please, where is option for diary?

Today:

diet yoghurt (38 kcal alltoheger-> 0.5% fat, low calories- should be gratefull we can afford that in shops)
    1 peach, normal size
    1/2 plum (half to my friend, who agrees i dhould get slimmer).

300 ml cacako (lunch) -no added sugar (dont know what kind of milk it is, lets say 3,5%. the most fatt milk we have here- I am in restaurant- so , about 3 x 65 lkcal= cca 200 klcal

200 ml champaine_ 150 kcal

' cca 1 hour jogginh in the morning- just slow jogg cause it is hot here)

And, yes, my stomach is smaller then it was yesterday--but yesterdays diet was cca 750 klca, and 2 hours jogging, 30 min of that up the hill
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    OP, your post is a bit hard to understand, but if I read it right, this is what I got:

1. You're already at a healthy weight, maybe a bit underweight, yet you think your stomach and legs are fat.
    2. You're chronically under-eating and over-exercising.
    3. You had plastic surgery on your *kitten* and want more on your legs.

Frankly, I'm surprised any reputable surgeon agreed to do any surgery on you, considering that you're malnourished. Given your current food intake, further surgeries are definitely not advised.

At your age (44), your poor diet is setting you up for major problems in the future - bone loss being the major one. My recommendations to you are:

1. Set up your profile to eat at maintenance for at least three months.
    2. Make sure to get adequate protein and fats daily.
    3. Add in a sensible exercise program that concentrates on resistance training to maintain muscle. You may gain a few pounds on the scale, but your body composition will improve.
    4. See a counselor for your body dismorphic issues.

You don't need to diet. You don't need more plastic surgery. You need to grow up and treat your body with respect.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Is there a way I could write calories I eat every day, so that we all can compare?

Nope not on this site, no function like that at all
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Please, would U be angry at me if I asked U to send me the pic of yt body (no head) on private?

I am going to send mine as soon as I get along with techincals...just on pc that can't do this...

AAAAANNNDDDD there it is. This is some dude trolling for girls to send him pics in a pm. Nothing more to see here.
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Hello!
    I care especially about calcium and if I do nto drink low calori c milk/yoghurts, then I at least take a ca sprinkling tablet, dissolving in water.

Now in the summner i try to drink as much mineral water as possible, and try to choose that one with highest Ca amount.
  • ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Eating so little is awful, in my opinion. If your body thinks it's starving it will hold on to weight. Under eating and over exercising is so bad on the adrenals.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    this thread should be locked, OP is promoting eating disorders.
  • pilvi3
    Options
    weight 51.500 (no shoes) kg
    BMI 20,1
    height 160 cm

Fat index 23, 7

See? I think ; I just have too much fats. I woudl prefere to have more muscles.

I DID quite break my diet, but after 2 years EXTREMELY strict diet + intensive excercising.
    Break diet ment - eat more then 500 kcal /day...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    I put my kcal diary. Hope to get pic next week. Is there anyone my age on that forum, who is active on the forum now??
  • pilvi3
    Options
    In my working place I get free meal, but that meal is unhealthy!!!

I WOULD sure eat much mre fruits and vegetables, but as I get this for free, I sometimes just "spare" and eat his...it contains a lot of rice, pasta and fired meat- what I neigher ate before so much, nor I enyoi at all...

There are som ewoman evenoldre hten me who eat it all in front of my eyes, and are still thinner than me.(just same, not all of them)..and just that is my question
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

AAAAANNNDDDD there it is. This is some dude trolling for girls to send him pics in a pm. Nothing more to see here.
    Exactly.... next please
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Millerli, I had few month very strict diet on no fat milck or yoghurt, coocked no fat ham, eggs, fruits, vegetables, fish...I even felt better then now, cause I eat too many sweets and miss som evegetables, which I can't eat when I am ful l of sugars and backery...food we het in my enterprise SWITCHES from that what I had before...as it is freee, and the salary is minila...I feel like in a kind of trap...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    I am just not sure she would be prepared to send the pic of her body now when she still has the pic of her face...I am preparing to send the pic of my body of course. Any way, discussing only numbers has even less sence then thought...
This discussion has been closed.