Here I go again

Options
Hi y'all! I'm not very good at introductions but here we go, My names's Kitty and I currently live just outside of Nashville and am spending a lot of time working on myself. I figured this could be used as a good stepping stone, a fresh start and maybe help others along the way. So far on my long journey to health and happiness I'v lost 97 pounds and I'm aiming for about 50 or 60 more! So yea that's about it :flowerforyou:
The end?

Replies

• kmradley
    kmradley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! Here WE go again. Both you and I want to lose about 50 lbs. So we'll do it together. You're going to be my inspiration to stop binging and start dealing with my emotions better. My goal this week, though, is to just log in every day.

So one time I was playing with silly putty and I was using it as stress ball when I was falling asleep and I woke up and silly putty was in my hair and my head was stuck to my pillow. I cried and called my friend Nathan and we learned that fingernail polish remover helps (and scissors).

And holy crap you've already lost 97 lbs. You're already a pro. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs between 200 and 210, sometimes getting down to 180, but always making it back up to the 200 mark. (sadface day). I also want to work on myself. I have decided to start to do self love. I watched this video (she starts out a little preachy, but I appreciate what she was saying)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqMfHdoEEnE